Based in Mayfair, London, Marshall Sterling is an Investment, Asset and Wealth Management organisation that provides a broad range of financial service solutions to a variety of international, private and institutional clients.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Marshall Sterling’s Stocks and Shares ISA is a tax-efficient way to invest money as any profit is exempt from Capital Gains Tax. You can choose to invest your money in a wide range of ISA qualifying stocks and shares from both the UK (including AIM stocks) and on six international markets. You can also invest in funds, bonds, gilts and more. The maximum amount you can invest in the current tax year is £20,000. The company offers low cost dealing and administration charges. To qualify for this product you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
Innovative Finance ISA
Marshall Sterling’s Innovative Finance ISA is a tax-efficient account enabling you to earn inflation-beating fixed rates of interest, all without paying tax or capital gains. With this ISA you choose the entrepreneurs or companies that you wish to back. You can invest up to £20,000 per year. To qualify for this product you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
Marshall Sterling offers a range of asset and wealth management services including prime broker and liquidity solutions, corporate fund raising, execution-only dealing, financial advice, corporate advice, investment management and more.
Marshall Sterling Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Marshall Sterling.
- A wide range of ISA qualifying stocks and shares from both the UK and on six international markets
- Invest in funds, bonds, gilts and more
- Low cost dealing and administration charges
- FCA Authorised and HMRC approved
- Fast easy online setup
- Stocks and Shares and Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Limited product detail and information on website
- For UK residents aged 18 or over only
- No online reviews
- No product feedback or recommendations
Website: Marshall Sterling