Established in 1931, M&G Investments is one of the country’s most experienced and dedicated investment management companies.
Stocks and Shares ISA
The M&G ISA is a tax-efficient investment vehicle in which you can hold a range of investments, including shares in funds and cash, sheltering your investments from personal income tax and capital gains tax. You can invest up to £20,000 in your ISA during the 2020/2021 tax year into a large range of funds.
Income shares entitle the holder to be paid the income attributed to those shares on the payment date. This is usually paid twice a year but may be paid annually, quarterly or monthly depending on the fund. This income can be reinvested in further shares of the same fund if you so choose.
M&G’s Junior ISA is a flexible, simple and tax-efficient way for you to save for a child’s future. Any returns generated are free from personal income and capital gains tax. You can invest up to £9,000 in a Junior ISA until the end of the 2020/2021 tax year, and you can invest by regular monthly payments (minimum £10) or a lump sum (minimum £500 per month).
Anyone can gift or contribute money (including the child), and when the child turns 16 they can choose to take control of their Junior ISA account.
M&G is an established investment management company that invests in and manages a wide range of assets including Equities, Fixed Income and Real Estate.
M&G Investments Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for M&G Investments.
- A well-established investment management company with a rich history
- Over 85 years of investment experience
- A large range of funds to invest into
- Fast, simple on-boarding process
- An easy to understand, clear website
- No entry or exit fees
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- Annual administration charges apply
- A fairly dense, difficult-to-navigate website
- A lack of online support tools and downloadable information
- No online reviews or customer feedback
Website: M&G Investments