Moneyfarm is a wealth management company with over 40,000 customers across Europe. It offers digital investment advice and fully managed portfolios to help thousands of people to make better investment decisions.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Moneyfarm’s Stocks and Shares ISA is a tax-efficient wrapper whereby you’re not charged Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on any profit you make when you sell your investments. Grow your money through a variety of investment opportunities – Moneyfarm’s portfolio management team will monitor, adjust and rebalance your portfolio and live guidance is on hand whenever you need it, backed by 24/7 digital investment advice to keep your investments on track.
You can invest up to £20,000 in this tax year and you can withdraw your money whenever you need it, replace it the same year and still keep your ISA allowance. To open a Stocks & Shares ISA you must be at least 18 years old and must be a UK resident for tax purposes.
As well as its ISA, Moneyfarm also offer various other investments opportunities, pensions and financial planning services.
Moneyfarm Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Moneyfarm are excellent. Customers describe it as a great ‘inbetween’ option, ideal as a DIY investor option for those who do not want to instruct a financial advisor but also for those who do not want to purchase their own stocks and shares. The service is straightforward and transparent, and the platform easy to use. Many customers have reported good investment opportunities and healthy returns.
- A single account management fee across your whole Moneyfarm account
- ISA transfers in or out without penalties
- Portfolio management team will monitor, adjust and rebalance your portfolio
- Live guidance whenever you need it, backed by 24/7 digital investment advice to keep your investments on track
- Fast easy online signup
- A good selection of online resources, eBooks and help guides
- FCA-authorised and covered by the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Award-winning: UK’s Best Online Direct to Consumer Investment Platform
- The company has over £60 million in backing from investment giant, Allianz Global Investors, UK private equity firm, Cabot Square Capital, and Venture Capital fund, United Ventures
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- You must be at least 18 years old and must be a UK resident
- Some complaints that fees rise over time
- Some reports of slow customer service levels