Based in Surrey, National Counties Building Society is a mutual organisation that is owned by its saving and borrowing members and thus not subject to Stock Market fluctuations.
Easy Access Cash ISA
The NCBS Easy Access Cash ISA allows you to save up to the annual statutory limit of £20,000 for the 2020 / 2021 tax year, completely tax-free. You will get easy access to savings without an access charge or penalty, and transfers from flexible and non-flexible cash ISAs are accepted. The variable interest rate is 0.51% AER. You must be aged 18 and over and a UK resident to open an account with a minimum deposit of just £1; additions are allowed but not required on a regular basis.
NCBS offers a range of mortgages, savings and insurance products.
NCBS Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for NCBS.
- Fast easy online signup
- Transfers from flexible and non-flexible cash ISAs are accepted
- Easy access to our savings without an access charge or penalty
- Open an account from just £1
- Organisation is owned by its members and therefore not subject to Stock Market fluctuations
- A member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- A lack of online tools and downloadable help resources
- No online product reviews
- No customer feedback or recommendations
- You must be aged 18 and over and a UK resident to open an account