Based in London, Netwealth is a wealth management service offering online planning tools designed to help customers create the right investment portfolios.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Netwealth’s Stocks and Shares ISA is a tax-efficient way of investing in funds as you save for the medium to long term, giving you access to a range of different investment opportunities where you can invest a regular monthly amount, a lump sum – or both. There is no capital gains tax (CGT) on growth and no tax on income or interest within an ISA.
You are free to withdraw your money at any time; however please note that the Netwealth Stocks and Shares ISA is not a flexible ISA therefore if you are withdrawing money deposited in this tax year then your ISA allowance will remain used. The minimum portfolio size for this ISA is £5,000, up to a maximum allowance of £20,000.
Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
Netwealth also offers a Junior Individual Savings Account which is a tax efficient way to save and invest money on behalf of children under the age of 18. You can contribute up to £9,000 per child this tax year, or £750 per child per month but only a parent or legal guardian can open a Junior ISA in the name of a child.
You cannot withdraw money from a JISA. Once the child turns 18, the Junior ISA is converted into a regular adult ISA and they will then have full access to their investments and savings, and can withdraw their capital if they wish to.
Netwealth offer a range of financial planning services including wealth management, general investment accounts, pensions and charity, Trust and corporate accounts .
Netwealth Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Netwealth.
- Specialist Stocks and Shares ISAs and Junior ISAs
- Quick easy online signup
- Globally diversified portfolios to choose from, centrally managed
- Good product information, easy to understand
- Knowledge Centre has online tools and downloadable help resources
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA types not offered
- A minimum portfolio size of £5,000 is required
- Comprehensive annual fee rates that include discretionary management services, custody and administration of your assets, trading fees, commissions and reporting
- No online product reviews
- No customer feedback or recommendations