Novia Financial provides a wealth management service for investment advisers and their clients. Based in Bath, the company has independence from any product provider, offering a wide range of product wrappers and access to an extensive range of funds.
The Novia SIPP is a product wrapper that allows individuals to build up a pension pot from one off and regular individual, employer or third party contributions. It offers access to a very broad range of investments to construct an appropriate portfolio where you can buy an annuity on the open market. You can take income drawdown payments both before and after age 75.
As well as SIPPS, Novia Financial also offer a variety of product wrappers, access to a wide range of investments including funds from the UK and abroad, Exchange Traded Funds, Structured Products, Cash Deposits and access to equities, Investment Trusts and bonds via a share dealing account.
Novia Financial Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Novia Financial.
- Access to a very broad range of investments and product wrappers
- Transfers from existing pension arrangements elsewhere
- Income drawdown payments available both before and after age 75
- Use different investment strategies for different elements of the SIPP
- A full suite of portfolio management tools
- Market leading technology, purpose built by GBST
- Independence from any product provider
- An extensive online library of supporting information and downloadable content
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- A large, fairly overwhelming website
- Product information difficult to understand or compare
- A relatively new company with less brand presence than some others
Website: Novia Financial