Based in Edinburgh, Nucleus was formed in 2006 to manage clients’ investment portfolios and help them meet their personal objectives. The company is built on next-generation technology designed to be flexible as well as sophisticated.
The Nucleus Pension account
The Nucleus Pension account is a SIPP that offers tax-efficient, low cost investment solutions with accumulation and decumulation options. It is a flexible, cost-effective self-invested personal pension that offers pre-funded basic rate tax relief on all pension contributions with no charges for any types of drawdown.
As well as SIPPs, Nucleus Financial also offer ISAs, Onshore Bond Accounts, Third Party Wrappers and various other financial investment opportunities.
Nucleus Financial Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Nucleus Financial are fairly average with some customers unhappy with the administration, customer service and expensiveness of the products and platform.
Trust Pilot – 3.5/5 (based on 5 reviews)
- No charges for any types of drawdown
- You can take income monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, annually, or as a one-off lump sum
- Regional sales and account support
- ‘Illuminate’ online hub designed to help you build and share knowledge
- Excellent online support and helpful content
- Sophisticated technology platforms
- Award-winning: Scaleup of the Year, Best Employer of the Year, Platform of the Year
- Fairly average customer reviews
- Several reports of poor customer service and administration
- Several reports of slow IT and a clunky platform
- A relative newcomer to the industry compared to other leading companies
- Product providers not recommended or endorsed by the company
Website: Nucleus Financial