Orbis was set up in 1989 to help people grow their money in a meaningful way. The company now has 10 global offices with £25billion of assets.
Stocks and Shares ISA
The Orbis Stocks and Shares ISA lets you invest money which will grow tax-free, with no income tax or capital gains tax (CGT) to pay on any income or profits from your ISA investments. You can choose where your money is invested, with access to a large portfolio of expertly-managed investment funds. You can invest up to £20,000 a year and you must be over 18 and a UK resident to qualify. You can set up monthly payments, invest lump sums, or do both.
Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
The Orbis Junior Stocks and Shares ISA functions much in the same way as an adult one, except there is a maximum allocation of £9,000 per year that can be invested tax-free. Money in a Junior ISA is locked away and cannot be accessed until your child turns 18. The first 12 months of this ISA stays invested free of fund management fees for the duration of the account.
As well as ISAs, Orbis also offer global equity funds and global balanced funds.
Orbis Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Orbis.
- Access to global investment expertise with the two Orbis funds you can invest in
- Online dashboard lets you manage and view your investments easily
- Fast and easy account setup
- No fees layers; pay only if Orbis outperforms and get refunded in times it doesn’t
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A privately owned company: no shareholder pressure
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA types not offered
- Limited product details and information
- A lack of online help guides, tools or downloadable resources
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- No online product feedback or recommendations