Founded in 2007 and located in Stockport, Organon Trustees is now a well-established player in the self-invested pensions sector. This owner-managed business offers SIPPs, SSASs and Commercial Property investment opportunities.
The Organon SIPP
The Organon SIPP is a personal pension arrangement with no sponsoring employer, and as such it remains independent in its dealings with all parties. The SIPP has been designed as a low-cost bespoke SIPP allowing most of the investments permitted under current legislation. Although this SIPP allows access to a wide range of allowable investments, it does only permit investment in non-standard assets such as Unregulated Collective Investment Schemes. You can pool funds from a number individual SIPPs in a Group SIPP in order to jointly purchase and hold assets, such as commercial property.
Organon specialises in self-invested pension solutions such as SIPPs, SSASs and Commercial Property investment opportunities.
Organon Trustees Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Organon Trustees.
- No transaction charges on sale and purchases of standard investments
- No annual property management charges
- No requirement to use linked service providers such as solicitors, surveyors, property insurers etc.
- Independence – Organon does not provide financial advice to individuals
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- The company will only permit investment in non-standard assets
- Financial advice not offered
- A relative newcomer to the industry compared to more well-established brands
Website: Organon Trustees