Penny Post Credit Union is a financial co-operative providing secure saving accounts and affordable loans to its members: employees and their families who work for the Royal Mail Group, Parcelforce Worldwide or the Post Office.
The Penny Post Credit Union Cash ISA lets you earn interest on savings, tax-free, of up to £20,000 for tax year 2020-2021. You can make lump sums and/or regular payments into this account; an initial deposit of £25 per week is required. With this ISA you can make withdrawals at any time without incurring redemption or penalty fees or any other costs. The variable interest rate for this ISA is 1.5% AER.
Penny Post Credit Union offer a range of related financial services including savings accounts, loans, bereavement funds, online banking and more.
Penny Post Credit Union Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Penny Post Credit Union.
- Cash ISA product, up to £20,000 tax-free each year
- A specialist service for employees and families who work for the Royal Mail Group, Parcelforce Worldwide or the Post Office
- No limit to withdrawals
- No penalties or other costs
- Quick easy online signup
- Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA types not offered
- Only for employees and families who work for the Royal Mail Group, Parcelforce Worldwide or the Post Office
- Very limited product detail and information on the website
- An initial deposit of £25 per week is required
- A lack of help tools and online resources
- No online reviews or customer feedback
Website: Penny Post Credit Union