Founded in 2013 and located in Birkenhead, PFP Wealth provide holistic financial advice to personal and corporate clients. The company has advice centres in Yorkshire and Northern Ireland.
Stocks and Shares ISA
The PFP Wealth ISA lets you invest money which will grow tax-free, with no income tax or capital gains tax (CGT) to pay on any income or profits from your ISA investments. You can choose where your money is invested, with access to a large portfolio of expertly-managed investment funds. You can invest up to £20,000 a year and you must be over 18 and a UK resident to qualify. You can set up monthly payments, invest lump sums, or do both.
Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
The Junior Stocks and Shares ISA functions much in the same way as an adult one, except there is a maximum allocation of £9,000 per year that can be invested tax-free. Money in a Junior ISA is locked away and cannot be accessed until your child turns 18. The first 12 months of this ISA stays invested free of fund management fees for the duration of the account.
PFP Wealth offer a range of financial and wealth management solutions including investment planning, investing for income, growth and income portfolios, stockbroking services, investment bonds, unit trusts, offshore investments, retirement planning, corporate services, banking, mortgages and more.
PFP Wealth Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for PFP Wealth.
- Specialist Stocks and Shares ISAs
- A Junior version of the ISA is available
- A large portfolio of expertly-managed investment funds
- Professional Financial Advisers give personal financial and investment advice
- Set up monthly payments, invest lump sums, or do both
- Award-winning: Wealth Management Company of the Year / Best Advisory Service 2020
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- Very limited product detail and information
- A lack of help tools and online resources
- A clunky, fairly overwhelming website to navigate
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- you must be over 18 and a UK resident to qualify
Website: PFP Wealth Management