Founded in 1893, Pilling & Co specialise in Investment Management and Discretionary Management services, offering a professional and friendly stockbroker service to clients from all over the EU.
Stocks and Shares ISA
The Pilling & Co Stocks and Shares ISA lets you invest money which will grow tax-free, with no income tax or capital gains tax (CGT) to pay on any income or profits from your ISA investments. You can choose where your money is invested, with access to a large portfolio of expertly-managed investment funds. You can invest up to £20,000 a year and you must be over 18 and a UK resident to qualify. You can set up monthly payments, invest lump sums, or do both. With low administration fees, a minimum commission of only £10 and free transfers in, you can self-select plans with maximum flexibility.
Stocks and Shares Junior ISA
The junior version of the Pilling & Co Stocks and Shares ISA allow you to invest free of capital gains tax, making it a great way of saving for your child’s future. Family and friends can subscribe up to £9,000 into JISAs in the 2020/2021 tax year that could go towards a future house deposit or to pay for university fees.
As well as SIPPs, Pilling & Co also offer Investment Management and Discretionary Management services including Individual Savings Accounts, General Investment Accounts, Junior ISAs, Child Trust Funds and more.
Pilling & Co Financial Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Pilling & Co are very good with customers pleased with the company’s fast response time, helpful staff, and the clear advice that was offered. Feedback is that this is a very good provider; a helpful and friendly traditional stock broker.
Trustpilot – 4.0/5 (based on 6 reviews)
- Good customer reviews
- A long-established, trusted name
- Low cost, tax efficient products
- Low administration fees
- Free transfers in
- Fast easy online signup
- Freedom to change your investments as often as you want
- Quarterly newsletter with investment guidance
- Good customer feedback; a helpful and friendly traditional stock broker
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- A very large website with a lot of overwhelming product information
- Hard to navigate and understand all the information offered
- £10 commission fees
- Offices and telephone lines not open on weekends
Website: Pilling & Co