Founded in 1893, Pilling & Co specialise in Investment Management and Discretionary Management services, offering a professional and friendly stock broker service to clients from all over the EU.
Pilling & Co’s SIPP
Pilling & Co’s SIPP allows independent investors to choose and control their own investments in a form which is tax efficient. There is no income tax on income arising on investments and no capital gains tax. Using Income Drawdown, you can take the maximum tax-free cash from the SIPP. You do not have to actually retire from work to take your benefits (vesting) – a pension may normally be vested at any time after your 55th birthday.
As well as SIPPs, Pilling & Co also offer Investment Management and Discretionary Management services including Individual Savings Accounts, General Investment Accounts, Junior ISAs, Child Trust Funds and more.
Pilling & Co Financial Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Pilling & Co are very good with customers pleased with the company’s fast response time, help staff, and the clear advice that was offered.
- Good customer reviews
- A long-established, trusted name
- Low cost, tax efficient products
- You do not have to actually retire from work to take your benefits
- Receive tax relief at your marginal rate on personal contributions
- Freedom to change your investments as often as you want
- A very large website with a lot of overwhelming product information
- Hard to navigate and understand all the information offered
- Offices and telephone lines not open on weekends
Website: Pilling & Co