Established in 1875 and based in Leeds, Redmayne Bentley provides traditional personal investment expertise across a range of investment management and stockbroking services.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Redmayne Bentley’s Stocks and Shares ISA supports medium and long-term savings and investments, which may be beneficial if you plan to subscribe most or all of your ISA allowance each year and are planning to invest over a number of years. It lets you invest money which will grow tax-free, with no income tax or capital gains tax (CGT) to pay on any income or profits from your ISA investments.
The ISA is flexible allowing you to withdraw and replace funds within the same tax year. You can choose where your money is invested, with access to a large portfolio of expertly-managed investment funds. You can invest up to £20,000 a year and you must be over 18 and a UK resident to qualify. There is a flat annual charge of £60 + VAT regardless of the value of your account.
Redmayne Bentley’s Junior ISA is a tax-efficient account which can help give your children and grandchildren a head start in life by allowing you to choose when, where and how to invest on their behalf.
It can be opened for any child resident in the UK, under 18 years. This product allows contributions of up to £9,000 in the 2023/24 tax year: funds can then be invested in stock market related investments or cash, with any income paid into the account not subject to either income tax or capital gains tax.
As well as ISAs, the company also offers IPOs (Initial Public Offerings), pensions, stockbroking services and other investment management solutions.
Redmayne Bentley Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Redmayne Bentley.
- Fast easy online setup
- Useful online ISA Calculator
- Glossary of terms and online library of information
- A clear, easy to understand website
- A Junior version of the ISA available for children
- Award-winning: ‘Best ISA Provider’ at the London Wealth Management Awards
- The Additional Permitted Subscription allows you to make contributions in addition to your annual allowance, up to the value of your deceased spouse or civil partners ISA
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Flat annual charge of £60
- Limited product information and detail on website
- No online product reviews
- No customer feedback available
- You must be over 18 and a UK resident to qualify
Website: Redmayne Bentley