Established in 1952, Secure Trust Bank is an award-winning UK retail bank, providing savings accounts and lending services to over a million customers. Company headquarters are located in Solihull with offices in Cardiff, London, Manchester and Rotherham.
Fixed Rate Cash ISA
If you have a lump sum to save and do not require immediate access to your money then you could earn a fixed rate of interest with Secure Trust’s Fixed Rate Cash ISA. The interest rate is fixed until the maturity date, providing security by enabling you to make a tax free, lump-sum investment over an agreed period of time, so potentially earning higher profits. You may withdraw cleared funds from your account at any time, but you will need to pay an interest penalty fee. Partial withdrawals are not allowed.
Secure Trust Bank offer a range of related financial services including savings accounts, fixed rate bonds, finance, property investment and asset-based lending.
Secure Trust Bank Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Secure Trust Bank are excellent. Customers are happy with how easy it is to set up and deposit money, the friendly customer service and after-care they have received, as well as the seamless transaction processes.
Trustpilot – 4.3/5 (based on 1,144 reviews)
- Earn a fixed rate of interest that will not fluctuate, over an agreed period
- Transfers-in accepted
- 24/7 online access to your account
- Excellent customer reviews
- After-care service including follow up phone calls
- Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Award-winning: CSE Customer Service Excellence
- Fixed Rate Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not available
- Partial withdrawals not allowed
- Early access charge for withdrawing money before maturity
- No free phone call facility: many banks have an 0800 number
- A lack of product information on website
Website: Secure Trust Bank