ShareCredit is a London-based lending platform that aims to give investors and borrowers access to competitive interest rates to help them reach their financial goals.
Innovative Finance ISA
The ShareCredit Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA) allows lenders to make peer-to-peer (P2P) loans within a tax-free wrapper meaning that any interest earned will not be subject to tax and will not count towards an individual’s Personal Savings Allowance. There is a cap on the amount you can subscribe to ISAs each tax year, known as the annual ISA limit, and this is currently £20,000. The minimum investment on the primary market is £10. With this ISA you can hand pick the loans you want to invest in. To qualify you must be 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
ShareCredit offers investment and finance service to help investors and borrowers access competitive interest rates to help them reach their financial goals.
ShareCredit Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for ShareCredit.
- Quick easy online signup
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme to earn 0.10%, annually, on all of their investments
- £10 minimum investment on the primary market
- No investment fees
- An excellent FAQ section
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Limited product detail and information
- A lack of help tools and online support resources
- No online product reviews or customer feedback