Based in London, Shojin Property Partners is an investment company that provides access to institutional-grade investment opportunities in the UK real estate sector for investors.
Innovative Finance ISA
Shojin’s Innovative Finance ISA, or IFISA, lets you invest in lending platforms and receive interest tax-free. You can now transfer any existing ISAs and invest up to £20,000 in the 2020/21 tax year into Shojin projects and benefit from tax savings on any returns you receive.
Investing through IFISAs is a great way of diversifying your investment strategy and taking advantage of tax incentives which helps you grow your capital. Transferring any existing ISAs into Shojin projects is straightforward and quick.
Shojin offer a range of investment opportunities and financial support, including development equity, mezzanine loans, asset investments, bridge loans and more.
Shojin Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Shojin are excellent with users commenting on the great experiences they’ve had exploring the UK real estate market from a user-friendly platform. The website has a friendly interface that is clear and easy to use. Customers are happy that this is a flexible and easy way to invest.
Trustpilot – 4.6/5 (based on 24 reviews)
- Quick, easy and free to setup online
- Transferring any existing ISAs into Shojin projects is straightforward and quick
- A wide variety of IFISA eligible projects to invest in
- No management fees
- A clear, easy to understand website
- Platform interface is intuitive, clear and simple to use
- Excellent customer reviews
- Authorised by the FCA
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Shojin will take 20% of any profits made
- An initial administration fee equivalent to 2% of investor funds is charged