Stafford Railway Building Society has been providing mortgages and savings to its members since 1877.
Stafford Railway Building Society’s Cash ISA is a savings account where all of the interest earned is tax free and doesn’t form part of your Personal Savings Allowance. The ISA allowance for the 2020/2021 tax year is £20,000. The minimum deposit for this account is just £1. No notice is required for cash withdrawals up to £500, however a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for cash withdrawals up to £2,500. The interest rate is variable 0.40% AER.
Stafford Railway offer a large range of savings and mortgage products for its members.
Stafford Railway Building Society Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Stafford Railway Building Society.
- A long-established credible organisation since 1877
- Fast easy online signup
- Minimum deposit of just £1
- Each member with a mortgage or savings balance of £100 is entitled to vote at our Annual General Meeting each year
- A decent library of downloadable support guides
- A clear, easy to understand website
- FSCS protected
- Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- A narrow product field – savings and mortgages only
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice for cash withdrawals up to £2,500
Website: Stafford Railway Building Society