For over 200 years Standard Life has been offering a range of products to help people save for the future. By the 1990s the company had become Europe’s biggest mutual company. Its products and services help 4.5 million people to plan and manage their savings.
Standard Life SIPP
With a Standard Life SIPP you can save for your future whilst making the most of your tax allowances, and pick from a wide range of investment options. It is designed for customers who are more comfortable with investment risk and who have more time to regularly review their pension investments to make sure they continue to meet their needs. You will get access to hundreds of pension funds from leading fund managers as well as thousands of mutual funds, and stocks and shares. Pension payments will be topped up with tax relief.
Standard Life offer a range of financial services and investment products including ISAs, Bonds, Portfolio Funds, Pensions, Estate Planning and more.
Standard Life Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Standard Life are very bad with users complaining that the company is difficult to deal with and hard to get in touch with, customers treated poorly and customer service being appalling. One reviewer even called them ‘shameful and fraudulent’.
- A well-known, trusted brand for the past 200 years
- Access to hundreds of pension funds from leading fund managers as well as thousands of mutual funds, and stocks and shares
- Pension payments will be topped up with tax relief
- Leading fund managers to negotiate better deals on investments
- Online mobile-optimised dashboard
- Handy online pension calculator and support tools
- Award-winning products and services
- Very bad customer reviews and feedback
- Slow to resolve claims and queries
- A large website but with information that is overwhelming and difficult to understand
- Product information quite confusing
Website: Standard Life