Since 1993 Stocktrade has been providing trading services to large companies, investment platforms, pension providers and building societies, including pension administration and bulk dealing linked to maturing share schemes through to telephone and online dealing access for employees, advisers and shareholders.
Stocktrade has access to more than 4,000 different investments including UK and overseas shares, investment trusts, exchange traded products and OEICs. The SIPP is designed for customers who are more comfortable with investment risk and who have more time to regularly review their pension investments to make sure they continue to meet their needs, taking advantage of favourable tax allowances. All administration is handled on your behalf including collection of dividends which are credited to your income account.
Stocktrade work with quoted companies, discretionary fund managers, life companies, platforms, SIPP providers and buildings societies to offer execution-only trading services.
Stocktrade Reviews and Ratings
There are only three online reviews for Stocktrade currently, and these are fairly uncomplimentary towards the company, with complaints that the trading charges are more expensive than other companies, and that the customer service experience is poor.
Trust Pilot – 3.5/5 (based on 3 reviews)
- Access to more than 4,000 different investments
- Access to the ‘Research Centre’ via an online platform
- Ability to deal online or by telephone
- Established relationships with many large and small pension providers
- A large library of downloadable supporting literature
- More expensive than other SIPP companies
- Some reports of poor customer service
- A basic website with little detailed information
- Product information very sparse, making decision-making quite tricky
- Offices and phone lines not open on weekends