Formed in 1993 and based in Nottingham, Talbot and Muir Ltd provide administration to Small Self Administered Pension Schemes, offering SIPP and SSAS products for customers who want to build up their pension pots via investment.
The Talbot and Muir SIPP offers a wide range of investment options, designed for customers who are more comfortable with investment risk and who have more time to regularly review their pension investments to make sure they continue to meet their needs. With a menu-based tier pricing, zero set-up fees and a personalised approach from experienced commercial property specialists, this SIPP allows you to make the most of tax-efficient investment opportunities. The SIPP has no investment panels so you are free to work with any investment partner of choice.
As well as SIPPs, Talbot and Muir also offer SSAS products.
Talbot and Muir Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Talbot and Muir.
- Menu-based tier pricing
- Zero set-up fees
- A personalised approach from an experienced team, including commercial property specialists
- Full retirement options available
- No investment panel so you are free to work with any investment partner
- A ‘cradle to grave’ administration system
- Downloadable product literature and quick links
- Defaqto 5 Star Rating
- Award-winning: Money Marketing
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Financial or investment advice not offered
- A basic, no-frills website with limited content
- Difficult to understand the different product offerings
- No online reviews or customer feedback
Website: Talbot and Muir