Based in London, TAM Asset Management is an award-winning discretionary investment manager founded in 2000. It manages assets for private clients, insurance companies, pension schemes, trust companies and charities.
TAM offer a range of different ISA investment opportunities:
The TAM Premier account offers bespoke multi-manager portfolios with flexible risk profiles and an eight year track record.
The TAM Focus account offers low cost model portfolios with four risk profiles and a four year track record.
TAM Ethical focuses only on ethical and socially responsible investments, with five risk profiles and a rate of 0.40% AMC. IT is delivered in collaboration with charities through the ‘You Give, We Give’ scheme.
Launched in 2014, the TAM Sharia account focuses only on Sharia-compliant investment opportunities, with five risk profiles.
TAM’s Junior ISA a tax-free investment for children under the age of 18, with returns free from capital gains tax and dividends sheltered from higher rate tax. It allows parents or guardians with parental responsibility to plan for a child’s future; they maintain control of the Junior ISA until the child reaches 18, but as soon as a subscription has been made, the money becomes the child’s. The maximum allocation into this ISA is £9,000. This ISA is offered for free with every adult ISA.
TAM offer a range of discretionary investment management services including workplace pensions, personal injury lawyers, financial advice, investment opportunities and more.
TAM Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for TAM.
- A large range of ISA accounts to choose from
- Specialist Sharia-compliant, or ethical accounts available
- Free Junior ISA with every adult ISA opened
- Fast easy online setup
- A useful range of online webinars, videos and insights to support and facilitate decision making
- Investment ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products no available
- A lack of product detail and information on website
- No product reviews or customer feedback
- Company is focused on asset management for private clients, insurance companies, pension schemes, trust companies and charities, rather than individuals per se