VitalityLife, alongside its sister brand VitalityHealth, provides insurance services to the UK market, specialising in selling life insurance directly to individuals, families and businesses.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Vitality’s Stocks and Shares ISA a tax-efficient way to invest your money. You can invest from £50 per month, up to a maximum allocation of £20,000 tax-free. You can invest in funds, unit trusts, bonds and shares in companies.
You can decide the exact make-up of your ISA, and change it whenever you like. You can stop, start, increase or decrease regular contributions, and pay in lump sums at any time. You can also take money out and add it back in the same tax year without affecting your annual ISA allowance. This plan includes the Healthy Fee Saver, giving you healthy living discounts as well as automatic access to the Vitality Programme at no extra cost.
To open an ISA you must be at least 18 years old and a UK resident.
Vitality’s Junior ISA is designed to make saving for your kids’ future easy. It works just like an adult ISA, whereby interest earned is free from tax. The main difference is that the money can only be taken out by the child when they turn 18, at which point they also have the choice to keep their money invested in an ISA.
You can open a plan with as little as £50 a month, or a lump sum of at least £1,500, up to maximum annual allocation of £9,000 tax free.
Vitality offers a range of related services including health and life insurance, stocks, shares and investments, directly to individuals, families and businesses.
Vitality Reviews and Ratings
Based on over 21,000 Trust Pilot reviews, Vitality has overwhelmingly positive feedback with reviewers very happy with the excellent levels of customer service, fast responses, superb claims handling and helpful, friendly staff.
- A popular, family brand
- Excellent reviews and great customer feedback
- A helpful, informative website
- Fast easy online setup
- Stocks and Shares ISAs and Junior ISAs available
- Useful online resources, ISA calculators and supporting documents
- Plan includes the Healthy Fee Saver, giving you healthy living discounts as well as automatic access to the Vitality Programme at no extra cost
- 5 Star Defaqto Rating
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- 0.45% administration fee
- Minimum investment £50 per month
- Contact centre not open on weekends
- To open this ISA you must be at least 18 years old and a UK resident