Located in London, Walker Crips traces its roots as far back as the 18th century, making it one of the City of London’s oldest independent companies.
Walker Crips’ Self-Select ISA lets you choose your own investments including funds, bonds or gilts amongst many other investment options. Your investment is free from capital gains and income tax. You can invest up to the maximum allocation of £20,000 per year. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and a UK resident.
The Junior version of this ISA has a £9,000 annual subscription limit, which can be built up through a lump sum or regular payments by parents, grandparents or other family and friends. The investment is free from capital gains and income tax. As the investment is held in the name of the child it will only mature for any redemption once they have reached 18.
Walker Crips offer a range of financial and wealth management services including investment advice, stockbroking services, pensions and more.
Walker Crips Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Walker Crips.
- Specialist Self-Select ISA
- A Junior version of the ISA is available
- A wide range of investment options
- Fast easy online setup
- Independent investment management
- Investment ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not available
- Limited product detail and information on website
- A lack of help guides, online tools and downloadable resources
- No customer reviews or product feedback available
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and a UK resident
Website: Walker Crips