Xafinity SIPP Services Ltd is part of the XPS Pensions Group, which provides services to over 800,000 pension scheme members. The company is based in Stirling.
Xafinity’s SIPP is a type of personal pension scheme that allows you to save for retirement in a tax efficient and flexible way. The SIPP gives you the choice of a huge range of investments, including commercial property, you decide how you want to invest your pension savings, with your financial adviser’s support. You can draw an income from when you’re 55 years old (lump sum or regular). The company’s SIPPs are:
‘Full’ SIPP that allows you to benefit from multiple investment options, including: funds, shares (both listed and unlisted) and commercial property investment.
Great value option that allows you to invest your pension in any one of 1000s of funds. You can also upgrade at any time and ‘step up’ to a full SIPP, for free.
As well as its range of SIPP products, Xafinity also offer SSASs.
Xafinity Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Xafinity.
- Several SIPP products at various levels to choose from
- A large choice of investment opportunities available
- Online SIPP Centre tool to manage investments effectively
- No minimum fund value
- Low costs
- Comprehensive retirement options including flexi-access drawdown
- Products and product support designed to last a lifetime
- A handy SIPP vs SSAS comparison guide
- Free SIPP review offered to new customers
- Defaqto and Moneywise 4 Star ratings
- No reviews or customer feedback
- A fairly busy, cluttered website
- A large volume of nested product information that can be overwhelming
- Other financial solutions not offered, only SIPPs and SSASs