Zopa is the world’s first peer-to-peer platform, and for the past 15 years has been offering personal loan investment expertise to over 60,000 active investors.
Innovative Finance ISA
Zopa’s Innovative Finance ISA allows you to hold a range of alternative finance products in a tax free wrapper that keeps any returns you receive free of tax. The IFISA allows you to subscribe up to £20,000 in the 2020/21 tax year and protects the return on those investments from tax. The company offers two products: ISA Core and ISA Plus, depending on the level of risk appetite desired. Both products have a minimum investment amount of £1,000. Projected returns are expected to generate between 2.0% – 5.3%. You are able to withdraw your funds at any time.
Zopa extends its personal loan investment expertise to various savings products, loans and investment opportunities.
Zopa Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Zopa are excellent, based on a large number of customers who gave feedback. Users are happy to recommend Zopa as a very efficient company with accounts that are easy to set up with great rates. Applications are simple with quick acceptance and very competitive interest rates. The app fast and responsive and a great way to monitor investments.
- The world’s first peer-to-peer platform
- Easy transfer in from existing ISAs
- Fast simple online setup
- Generate returns projected between 2.0% – 5.3%
- Innovative Finance ISAs – choose your level of risk appetite with either ISA Core and ISA Plus
- Withdraw your funds at any time
- Detailed product information
- A clear, easy to understand website and responsive app
- Excellent customer reviews
- Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Award-winning: Moneyfacts Personal Loan Provider of the Year
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- 1% fee is charged if you sell loans before their terms end
- Loan servicing fees may vary across investment options
- Not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme